The time finally came, and I've officially started the production stage for this project. I filmed all the shots I believe I will need of the ghost with the help of both my sisters. My little sister served as the ghost and my older sister was my tripod to hold the blue lights in just the right angle, and also my behind-the-scenes photographer. Recording took longer than I originally expected, and now I'm going to have to record the B-roll another night.
Behind-the-Scenes:
The setup (also an example of the different angles of each light)
Examples of my older sister being used as a tripod.
Possible Concerns:
We changed the angle of the lighting liberally (as she's the one meant to be emitting the light) which might look weird once I start the editing process. I'm afraid it might come off as a continuity error rather than a deliberate choice. I don't think there's much I can do other than hope to figure out a way to make it clear she's supposed to be glowing through editing.
My Favorite Shot:
I don't want to give everything away but I did want to share my favorite shot so far.
So What?
I'm not done with filming, I'm gonna have to continue filming Tomorrow. However, I am happy with the results so far. It is not exactly how I pictured it during the planning periods, but that's not a bad thing, I like the way everything is looking with the lights. The addition of the bunny and sowing the eye on is now my favorite part of this project, I can't believe the idea came from an accident. The next step is to continue filming, this time focusing on the B-roll, and then film the shot of the other girl at school.



.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment