I can't believe it's almost over. This project seemed so far off at the beginning of the school year. I think I'm gonna miss this project. However stressful it became at some moments, I will miss the planning and editing. This project has taught me that sometimes projects are meant to be about the process, all the steps in between, not just the final product. When you are able to pay attention to the details, when you analyze what went wrong in order to avoid it in the future, you end up with a better end product than if you had been hyperfocused on the end since the beginning. With just my phone, some lights, and my computer, I was able to create something I think is beautiful. I think I might plan on keeping up with blogging the process of any future projects I might do, whether through this blog or a new one. As annoying as it can become to have to make them, I find that they were more helpful than I expected.
Monday, April 1, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection
I'm officially done with my CCR! Click here to watch my first CCR-An Interview Click here to watch my second CCR-Production Presentation...
-
If there's one thing I've learned with time and through this class, is that making a timeline as soon as possible and sticking to it...
-
For this assignment, we were instructed to tell a story in 15 shots using specific shot types to convey the idea and tone of the story. I de...
-
I'm officially done with my CCR! Click here to watch my first CCR-An Interview Click here to watch my second CCR-Production Presentation...
No comments:
Post a Comment