Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Planning

Before I write my script I need to know how many actors I will realistically be able to get, what locations will be available, what equipment I have available to me, and when I'll be able to record. So this post is just a summary of everything going on in these regards.

Everything
Actors/help:
To not overcomplicate myself, I'm gonna use my sisters. Fr now I want to only use my little sister on screen, and have my oldersister help me out behind the scenes and helping me document the process.

Locations:
Honestly, I am thinking of keeping it limited to my house since my sisters will be the ones helping me, this way I don't have to worry about travelling from one place to another. (4 rooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, dinning room, kitchen and pool).

Equipment:
I ordered these lights from Amazon, and I am waiting for them to arrive (more on these once they do arrive). To film I have my Iphone, although I might be able to borrow a camera from my schools' television program since I'm a part of it, but I cannot gurantee there will be one available until the day of.

Timing:
It's my birthday this week! One of the reasons why I tried to schedule recording for before this week. My family tends to go all out, and I'm having multiple events with extended family. I only mention this as it will slow down my filming schedule. I'm gonna have to film everything next week, edit the one after, and do my CCR on the last week. Atleast my older sister will be able to help me behind the scenes while she's home for spring break.

So What?
Now I'll be able to mostly keep my restrictions in mind while writing my script. I might still try to push some limits, (thinking of including the girl and not just the ghost whoich would require another actor and location.) Now I'm gonna be better able to continue writing my script while being realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

I'm officially done with my CCR! Click here to watch my first CCR-An Interview Click here to watch my second CCR-Production Presentation...